Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

On receiving Liebster Blog Award

This is a sheer surprise! To become a recipient of LIEBSTER BLOG award is as exciting as writing a new piece that brings smiles to many faces you know. It’s like finding a blooming flower in the corner of your garden in the autumn season when all the trees are shedding down. I am all smiles. 



Thanks a lot Vaishali Jain for letting me experience this joy. Not to old at writing and blogging this award is definitely a motivation.

But I must follow certain rules as specified by Vaishali:
· If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
· Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
· Tag 11 more Bloggers.
· Tell the people you tagged that you did.
· No tagging back.
· the person you tag must have less than 200 followers. 

Following the very first rule, here are 11 facts about me:

I am in love with Jason Mraz.
I am most happy when surrounded by nature.
I hate pickles, especially the smell and the look. I loathe pickle more than anything in this world.
I love to boss people around especially my younger brother.
I love A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini and can read it over and over again.
My favorite genre of poetry is Nature Poetry. I am such a nature’s child.
When I write a new composition I feel like I have experienced purgation.
I believe in love so ardently and have also been in love.
If genie had to grant me a wish I would ask for Adele’s voice and would love to become a singer with a voice so poignant.
My two amazing poet friends have inspired me to become a poet and do better every day.
I love Harry Potter series and would love to escape to Hogwarts, only if it0 was real.   

Answers to the 11 questions given by Vaishali Jain.
1. Checkered blue n white or black?

A.Checkered blue and white.


2.Curtains or no Curtains?
A.No curtains as I would love to view my surroundings.


3.Hardcover, Paperback or ebooks?
A.Hardcover for sure.

4.What’s your ambience while writing?
A.It usually is my room where I am mostly drowning in the imagination that I am penning down.

5.Do you plan to publish a novel?
A.Indeed I do want to publish a novel.

6.Do you like to make a gift for your loved one or do you rather buy?
A.I used to love making them when I was in college but now with work and more in life I would rather buy a thoughtful goodie that my beloved has been longing to have but couldn’t for a reason or two.

7.Which is the most beautiful color according to you?
A.The most beautiful color according to me is peach. It’s soft, feminine, classy and graceful.

8.What’s your mantra in life?
A.Create something in your life as it shall unleash the hidden and provide immense joy.

9.Have you ever thought of becoming a soldier in your life?
A.Yes, I have.

10.Do you have stage fear?
A.Yes! I do. A terrible one.

11.Mickey Mouse/ Aladin/ Duck Tales’ or Shin Chan/ Doremon/ Kitrestsu?
A.Aladin for sure, as I would love to become Jasmine.

11 Questions for me:
Which is that one where you want to be at the moment?
Which is your favorite composition of yours? 
Travelling or writing or both?
What are your emotions on receiving this award?
What is your favorite subject to writer poetry on?
What shall be my next question?
What does writing/poetry means to you?
What is your favorite season?
What is your favorite book?
Would you ever want to get lost in an exotic jungle?
The one discovery/invention inspires you?

11 incredible bloggers to watch out for:
  1. Shikha Gautam 
  2. Tarun Mazumdar
  3. Jaideep
  4. Tarang Sinha
  5. Pranita
  6. Maharukh
  7. awalkinmyheart
  8. Susan Daniels
  9. Diana Teneva
  10. ND Mitchell
  11. Blossom Vydrina


Keep Creating and Inspiring people.....




Wh
W




20 comments:

  1. Congrats!,. and thank you :),.liked your " mantra in life",.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for the award... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!...And Thank You very much!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh--not sure I can accept the tag, as I have over 200 now, but thanks so much for thinking of my blog, I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i guess I missed that part on your blog.. but in awe of your writing.. keep creating..

      Delete
  6. Congratulations and thanks for the nomination. Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jas!!! This one calls for a big, no, grand party. I'll throw in this one for you :)

    And thanks for nominating me, that too, in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award and thank you for sharing the love. I love A Thousand Splendid Suns too and can read it over and over again.

    (Asni)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful name Asni.. Congratulations to you too.. and indeed its a splendid book

      Delete
  9. This is such a honour my FIRST! thanks JAS... Ur name JAS is lucky fo me always been ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a generous and loving comment Maharukh.. You write so wonderfully you were obviously on my list. Happy creating!!!

      Delete
  10. Thanks so much for the honor :)
    Loved knowing u more through ur answers! :)

    ReplyDelete