Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Demon of Gloss


As I enter the vicinity
I look for my place
To settle down and gasp a breath
Lost in thoughts, gazing in the empty space
I chalk my battle plan to shoot down the conspiracies of the evil lot
Just then I watch a beam of blinding colors approaching my cozy spot
I wonder
And I wonder
If it’s the ghost from the nightmare of my last night
Or is it just a horrific sight
I muster the courage to look carefully
And scrutinize the vision that scares me
As I try to focus on what appears to be a sculptor carved of daub
The bleedin’ glossy red hauls my innocent eyeballs
And just when I am trying to contain my fright of this demonic sight   
I am addressed with glinty and foxy smile
And that’s when my brains jostle me with the sense of familiarity
And I realize that it’s you
The horror of my life
With that hard-to-believe-in smile. 


To Know how it all started (prequel) view the following link:
http://chaigaramchai.blogspot.in/2012/03/demon-of-loss.html


And to know what happens to the demon (sequel) view the following link: http://inajiffybuzz.blogspot.in/2012/03/demon-unembosssed.html

1 comment: